The Fish House celebrates New Year’s Eve!
The Fish House, located on the water in downtown Pensacola, is once again preparing to celebrate the New Year.
The Fish House will be offering two special seatings for the evening, in the main dining room, for our annual New Year’s Eve wine and food event. The seatings will be held at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. and will feature the culinary creations of Chef Billy Ballou with a fixed-price, five-course menu along with hand-selected wine pairings. The cost per person is $100 (excludes tax and gratuity) with complimentary favors included. As always, we will offer walk-in service all evening throughout the complex, serving from our standard menus.
The featured menu for the New Year’s Eve Wine Dinner is as follows:
First Course – Amuse Bouche
House made charcuterie and artisanal cheeses paired with Marquis de la Tour Brut Sparkling Loire Valley , France NV
Second Course – Choice of
- Lobster bisque with sherry poached lobster and chervil
- Braised pork belly with spiced sweet potato puree and granny smith apple gastrique
Paired with Terra D’Oro Chenin Blanc & Viognier Clarksburg, California 2015
Third Course – Choice of
- Boston bib lettuce with apple balsamic vinaigrette-cauliflower snow-roma tomato’s-house cured bacon
- Baby arugula with a raspberry vinaigrette, warm goat cheese, pickled plums and grape tomatoes
Paired with Seaglass Sauvignon Blanc Santa Barbara, California 2017
Fourth Course – Choice of
- Rolled Ribeye Cap served over goat cheese potato puree with caramelized chipolini onions finished with fennel pesto and veal glace
- Warm chicken galantine with fresh herbs and house made sausage served with creamy stone ground grits and cherry tomato confit
- Bacon herb crusted snapper served over orzo pasta with, spinach, tomato, onions tossed in a caramelized leek and fennel cream sauce
Paired with Drumheller Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley, Washington 2015 or Gerard Bertrand Reserve Speciale Pinot Noir, Pays d’Oc, France 2016
Dessert – Choice of
- German New Year’s cake with limoncello sabayon with layers of poppy seed, almond, and apple filling in a powdered sugar-dusted cake
- Blood orange dark chocolate brownie with vanilla bean panna cotta and pomegranate coulis
Paired with Petalo Moscato D’Asti Sparkling Veneto, Italy NV
To reserve your table for New Year’s Eve Wine Dinner at the Fish House for the 6:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. seating, please call (850) 433-9450.